Sunday, October 5, 2008

What's on my mind now.

As said before, today's the last day of the holiday. Most people would feel sad that the holiday is over but actually I don't. No, it's not because I like school. Maybe it's because I know that these are my last few weeks of school life. There's about 56 more days left till SPM is over. Can't wait. I already feel as if school isn't really there anymore. Sure I have my friends who will still be in school next year, but I can always meet them outside school. In my mind, im not gonna be a school student next year, just focus of my exams and get it over with. Few more weeks left of suffering till I can enjoy.

Damn, I really cant wait to finish school. No more getting up early in the morning, no more eating canteen food, no more teacher's scolding " Mana homework?! ". Pure heaven. But actually this "heaven period" is only like for afew months after SPM. Then comes college. Well, until college comes, im gonna enjoy my ass off.

To all Form Fives, SSC or Not SSC, few more weeks till the best time of our teenage life. Plans have been made, but not confirmed. But what the hell right? We got alot of time next year to carry out our plans.

No comments: